Hi, I'm Mandy, and I'm here to help!
- Want your wedding invitations or special occasion stationery to be truly unique and tailored to you - representing your style and personality
- Have a modern or eclectic visual style and don’t mind veering away from traditional looks
- Love the idea of sending family and friends a beautiful representation of your life-changing event
- Think it would be fun to collaborate on a piece of art (yeah, we can call it that!)
- Love (and miss) sending and receiving mail and will jump at the chance to give the people you love something great to open
Then you are in the right place! Let's make the beautiful, funky, or downright outrageous stationery of your dreams.
Ever since I was a kid I have loved paper, which probably stemmed from my appreciation of beautifully printed books with painted edges and foil-stamped covers. I started my visually creative journey focused on photography, but while taking a letterpress class five years ago I got engaged to my now-husband. The most fun I had prepping for our wedding was coming up with the invitation design: printed cloth handkerchiefs for the main invite, letterpress-printed rsvp and “other info” card, custom-designed monogram and of course all the bells and whistles I could manage to hand-make and throw in to those envelopes. I was hooked!
Now I love to make other couples’ visions for their invitation suites come true, as well as wedding contracts (ketubot), birth announcements, moving cards and more. The most important things to me are that we have a great experience working together and you are thrilled with your cards at the end of it.
Now that almost everything we consume, from books to newspapers to, yes, invitations are becoming virtual, I have even more gratitude for the beautifully designed and printed tangible piece of mail. The special and uncommon events in our lives deserve something significant and meaningful to commemorate them. Let's work together to create something memorable! Click Work With Me to find out more about the process.